Indian Rangoli is unique art work to show love for colors on different occasions. Come join with us in this year India fest 2016 for Rangoli competition.
- Please bring prepared Rangoli board/ cardboard not bigger than 36" X 36"
- Participate can use any material like Rangoli color, sand art, flowers, rice or any other creative ideas are welcome
- Theme and name should be given to your Rangoli. For example, traditional mandal design for Diwali celebration or free hand style for decoration.
- Rangoli must be glue so that it is easy to carry and move around if needed
- Entries with loose colors, rice or other Rangoli materials will not be accepted. Everything MUST be glued to the board to avoid any spillage on the floor.
- Due to fire regulations “divas” can only use for displayed not lit.
- Usage of retail Rangoli pieces will disqualify the entry
- No age limit
- Participates can work in group but prize would be allotted to registered entry only
- Rangoli drop of is no later than 12.30 pm.
Rangoli will be judged in the following areas
- Creative use of material
- Color combination
- Neatness and attractiveness
- Theme and originality
- There will be 1st prize and runner up
- Rangoli prize distribution time is around 6 PM on the stage.
For more information please contact -
Neha Parikh / Piyusha Gajjar
Rangoli Team, INDIA FEST
Disclaimer: AIHR reserves the right to make any changes to a contest or cancel a contest. AIHR reserves the right to cancel India Fest or change the date or any format or item of the INDIA FEST event.