- Participants will write their poems in the alloted time at the venue and submit it to team members.
- AIHR cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Competition or as a result of accepting any prize.
- In all matters relating to a Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
Judging Criteria: A panel of judges will review the entries by grade-level category, based on the following criteria:
- Use of theme
- Concise and accurate use of language
- Work that engages and lifts the heart of its readers