- All players MUST sign a waiver form before the participant is permitted to take part in Tennis Competition.
- There is a limit of 24 Teams.
- AIHR will provide Tennis Balls for play.
- Players can't bring with their own Tennis balls
- Players should bring their own Tennis Rackets.
- Players must be on scheduled time. There will be a grace period of 10 minutes.
Without a second thought the Team will be eliminated from the Match if the player doesn’t show up in the time period.
Before play commences, a toss shall be conducted and the side winning the toss shall exercise the choice
- Serve or receive first;
- Start play at one end of the court or the other.
- Each Tennis Match is made up of two to three sets.
- To win a Match, team must win two sets.
- To win a Set, team must win at least six games
In case of a tie:
- Knockout -> Team must win at least 7 points with a difference of 2.
- Semi Finals or Finals -> Team must win at least 10 points with a difference of 2.
- The games are scored starting at "love" (or zero) and go up to 40, but that's actually just four points. From love, the first point is 15, then 30, then 40, then game point, which wins the game.
It shall be a "fault":
If in Service, the Ball:
- Lands outside the boundaries of the first service area.
- Hits the net.
If in Play, the Ball:
- Lands outside the boundaries of the court
- Fails to pass over the net
- Touches the person or dress of a player
- Is hit twice in succession by the same player.
If in Play, a player:
- Touches the net or its supports with racket,
- Invades an opponent's court over the net with racket
- Deliberately distracts an opponent by any action such as shouting or making gestures;
- All decisions made by referee are final.